Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Complete Bourne 4 Movie Collection (Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, Bourne Ultimatum, Bourne Legacy) [Blu-ray]



Beware if ordering this because it has flixster/uv codes.
I purchased this collection and while the DVD's are good, the flixster/uv redemption codes don't work. It said something along the lines of being outside of the UK keeps you from redeeming the codes. Pretty lame considering part of the reason I picked this up is to have access to the movies digitally.

Plastic broke
I had to return this because the plastic middle piece broke so the disk just floated in the box set

Great series!
My husband loves action movies. I not so much. However, this was a series we both watched and enjoyed. Just enough drama to keep my interest and an actual story line that was interesting.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment