Friday, December 6, 2013

The Aztecs: Part 1



Flashbacks
There are many among us who us who love the old Star Trek series, not because of the high-tech effects but, for the lack of. We were from a generation that had to use our imaginations. That filled in the blanks better than any computer animation. I love high-tech and the great visuals but there is something about a few flashing lights and the insinuation that something is about to happen that goes beyond seeing a man's head roll in the dust...and the violence levels were so much lower then. I'm nit one of those fanatics that will say that Rap music and video games are what went wrong with our society. I will say that when we lost our ability to useur imaginations, we lost much more than we realized. Point a twig and say "Bang." May not be as effective as Paint Ball or as realistic as digital reproductions of actual weapons but we had fun and if anyone got hurt, they survived it...in most cases. That is what I like about the old Doctor Who episodes...we all knew what...

Delightfully Charming
Discovering the first Doctor Who has proven to be a delightfully nostalgic experience. This set me on a path to watch as many Doctor Who's I can find from beginning to the end. This is a very good episode.

Love Dr. Who
I absolutely love Dr. Who. While I'm particular to the new seasons after they revived it, I loved seeing these old shows. It's so nice to see some of the Doctor's past. I can't wait to see the other "classic" Dr. Who episodes.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment