Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Kipper: Amazing Discoveries



Kipper-Amazing Discoveries
Another great Kipper adventure!This one is a bit more involved, as the skits are longer and have more of a plot. but it still engages the kids very well.Teaching them to be open to new things,and to have fun.

A video kids & parents can watch over & over & over again!
My 4 year old son is not allowed to watch TV. Instead he watches educational and fun videos. He has the entire Kipper collection, and is eagerly awaiting the next release in January. Of all his videos (Thomas, Barney, Bob the Builder and Trains) this is the one he watches the most frequently and loves the most. He likes me to watch with him and as any parent knows, that can be very trying on a parent's sanity after the 750th time. Not so with Kipper, he still makes me (the mom) laugh, even though I know the dialogue by heart.

The thing I love the most about this character is that Kipper has taught my son how to deal with all sorts of situations in a positive manner. I've watched him in playground situations where he's used Kipper's words to express his displeasure at unfairness without being mean to the other child. This alone was worth the money I spent on this video. Don't hesitate, buy it, you will both love it!

Not this one
My son LOVES Kipper. He likes to watch the videos at night when he's winding down but not this one. It scares him. He doesn't like the Robot, the park monster or the dinosaur. He isn't usually scared of things. He watches Scooby Doo. Whenever I put this one in, he says "Not this one, it's mean." (???)

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment